Sunday 11 October 2015

Henna!!


Salam!!

Uh, it's been a while since my last entry..
Huhu..been doing a lot of things in these past month..
Harap dapat istiqomah in anything i do!

Well guys,
Today i want to ramble about my new interest!
Yeah, its henna/inai!!

I've attended henna class from Cik Bunga Leen early this year,Cik Bunga she's a super talented henna artist/makeup,been doing henna art for about 5 year and featured doing henna for Iesya Sanny Toh (RTM annoucer).

So, i practice and practice and finally, in September, i have the courage to do my first bride!


then,my second bride



 my 3rd bride!!

What do you think??

If you want to see more, you can check out my insta ayashinomori
For now, im servicing Melaka and Kluang area only~
For bookings or question you can always 
email me: nadiahz84@gmail.com or
 whatsapp 010-330 0528





No comments:

Post a Comment