Monday 21 October 2013

My wedding card, banner &bunting, welcome board and guest board!!

Salam my fellow readers!!

I did mention to you about my wedding card concept, its all about BIRDS!!
so, i decided to go for bird theme for my banner and bunting..

The wedding card is designed by Galeri Kad Kahwin Aqilsya in Melaka( it;s in front of Infineon Melaka)

Here's my wedding card...

There are two kinds of colour : beige or blue..



i choose blue tooth!!

and then for my banner and bunting..this one i design it myself..and i ask galeri aqilsya owner to print it for me.. :)



TA-DAAAA..

i also design my own guest board for my wedding reception, and a welcome board for my 
aqad nikah ceremony and wedding reception..

welcome board
 guest board to sign on 
 welcome board


hehe...actually..you can also do it yourself..
here's the step
1. buy yourself a good frame, not so expensive one (i bought mine at IKEA, only around RM 10-RM19 )
2.design your welcome board according to the frame size minus the frame borders around 1-3 cm.
3.go to printing shop and ask them to print it out for you..be it on paper or tapaulin material (used to print banner /bunting). I went to printing shop behind Hong Leong Bank, near the Johor Maternity Centre. The name of the shop is A1 design (or something like that, sorry, i forgot!!) green colour shop..
4. After that, just insert the design into the frame and there you have it, your own welcome board!!
EASY right??
Or you can ask me to design yours...^_^
Just e-mail or message me ya!!



1 comment:

  1. Good blog! You have described in a nice way.
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Kad kahwin diy

    ReplyDelete