Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015! New beginning!!

Assalamualaikum semua!!!

Guess it's not too late for me to wish you all a very happy new year 2015..
May this year will bring us more happiness and rezeki!! AMINNNNN

Sorry ye guys kerana dah lama tak update.
Will try istiqomah to finish anything that i've started (one of my many resolution this year),Insyallah!

Okay okay, news update!!
Last December, i've just had my sister's wedding..so, there's so much to share with you guys!!
@o@ i will update her bridal, make up, dais, hantaran, etc.

I also planned to learn various style of bunga telur, hand bouquet, and perhaps to start business on that.
wish me luck!! If i'm exceptional diligent, i might post tutorial  for you..yeah~

So, stay tuned and lock on guyss!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment