Monday 23 September 2013

Wedding invitation, Guest book, Sticker, Banner, Bunting, Goodies (List of vendors to check out!!)

Hi guys!!

I listed here some of the vendor for your wedding card invitation..some of these vendor providing sticker, full wedding theme, guest book, boxes, goodies, etc..you can choose depending on budget and your theme/stye/colour..location of these vendor is from johor, kl and melaka..feast your eyes guys!!


Kad lawo
marryme2u
ceria kad kawin
galerikadkahwin.aqilsya
i like card
giftmeabreak
inboxweddinggift
Kad-Kahwin-Amierieda-Creative-Art
Blog-Kad-Kahwin-Pakej-Kad-Kahwin
gadisjumaat
artchetak
FabEvent
fashion.passionista
styleweddings.my
Favors-Wardrobe
My-Cute-LittLe-BouTiquE
WeDDiNGs-BuDDy
Pop-Alley

as for me, i've done my wedding card at Galeri kad khwin aqilsya which in in Melaka.. i find it within my budget and very affordable.
hehehe..but for my banner and bunting.. i design it my self.. i love designing thing..
later i upload you my design ye...stay tuned...








1 comment:

  1. Flex is a sheet of polythene widely used to deliver high quality digital print for outdoor hoardings and banner mainly printed by large color plotters in CMYK mode. These prints are used instead of hand written banner for its low cost and durability.

    Poster Printing

    ReplyDelete